Thursday 14 March 2013

Our final story, at last ! :D

Here is our story finally over ! It took us several hours and weeks to refine it but we managed to ! Tell us if any changes need to be made ;)



Page 1
Hello ! My name is Mary ! I have no family and I live in an orphanage.
Page 2
Today is Monday. I love cheese !
Page 3
Hello ! My name is George and I love cheese too !
Page 4
Today is Tuesday. We want to draw a mouse.
Page 5
What colours do we need to draw a mouse in a garden ?
Pink for the ears and tail, red for the flowers, green for the grass, blue for the sky, grey for the body of the mouse, black for the eyes and nose, and yellow for the sun !
Page 6
Today is Wednesday. I am sad because George is not here.
Page 7
Today is Thursday. We are playing in the garden.
Page 8
Today is Friday. A family is here to adopt me.
Page 9
But they think that George is dirty.
Page 10
The family does not want to adopt me and George.
Page 11
Today is Saturday. We want to cook a cheesecake !
Page 12
What do we need to make a cheesecake ?
Page 13
Biscuits, sugar, butter, flour, cream, and cheese !
Page 14
Today is Sunday. Mary is worried because another family is here.
Page 15
Great! They want to adopt me and George ! We are so happy ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment