Sunday 3 March 2013

week 5 --> my feelings and difficulties

FEELINGS AND DIFFICULTIES.


Our Teacher gave us a sheet of paper which will help us to realize what are our difficulties and how to express our feelings. That is what I am going to do...

Being forced to speak English for 2 hours, I learnt some vocabulary like knit ! I realized that I'm doing lot of efforts to correct sentences make make correct sentences ! But it is a good way to progress in English.


I thought that create a story for children will be easy. But it is not what we think ! We have to think to make short sentence, with simple vocabulary ... Eventually it is not easy. The worst is to create a good story and to be agree with the others members. But for that, we have no problem !


Indeed, working in group it is easy for me. But we have to more divide the work because for now, we have done everything together.


Concerning technology, we have lot of difficulties ! Free screen to video doesn't work and now, Laura has a "bug" on her computer ! So we have no computer to work on. I want to thank our teacher who lent us her computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment